Intergalva 2018 delegates can visit a wide variety of plants in Germany, on Thursday, 21 June and Friday, 22 June. Registration for plant visits must be made during registration and the fees paid at the same time as the delegate registration fee. Groups 1, 2 and 3 are 2-day visits and must be booked by 17 April 2018 to ensure availability due to flights and hotel bookings which are included in the price for the visits. If you are interested in powder coating plants for galvanized steel – these are included in Groups 2, 4, 6, 7 and 8.
|Group||Plants||Departs||Returns||Travel by||Price €|
|Thursday 21 June and Friday 22 June|
(Includes overnight stay in Dinklage. We regret that delegates that represent companies involved in the manufacture or sale of galvanizing kettles cannot participate in the tour of W Pilling Riepe GmbH. If in doubt if this affects you, please contact the organisers. Please take account of this limitation when booking a place on Group 1)
|06:30 (21/6/18)||17:15 (22/6/18)||Bus/Train||€295|
(Includes flights and overnight stay in Cologne. This option is also available to accompanying persons (€350). Must be booked by 17 April 2018. After this date, it may be possible to participate but the price may increase.)
|06:45 (21/6/18)||21:15 (22/6/18)||Bus/Plane or train||€495|
(Includes flights and overnight stay in Munich. This option is also available to accompanying persons (€320). Must be booked by 17 April 2018. After this date, it may be possible to participate but the price may increase.)
|07:00 (21/6/18)||20:45 (22/6/18)||Bus/Plane||€595|
|Thursday 21 June 2018|
(includes free time in Dresden)
((May include drop off at Schonefeld Airport. More details to follow in 2018)
|Friday 22 June 2018|
((May include drop off at Tegel Airport. More details to follow in 2018)
- Visits are only available to conference delegates (Note: Groups 2 and 3 are also available to accompanying persons).
- Lunch and refreshments are included.
- Early registration is recommended as places on each visit are extremely limited.
- The Organisers reserve the right to offer an alternative if, for any reason, it is not practical or possible to visit the selected plant.
- Departure and return point is only from the Estrel Hotel.
- All return times are approximate.
- Photography may be restricted at some plants – please check the plant details for information on such restrictions.
- Visits to galvanizing plants are at your own risk. It is essential to follow precisely all instructions given by personnel at the plants. By registering for plant visits, delegates accept that visits are at their own risk. Admittance to a galvanizing plant may be restricted, due to operational or other reasons, that are beyond the control of the organisers of Intergalva 2018. While EGGA and the owners of the plants visited have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of visits, neither EGGA nor the owners accept liability for loss or injury howsoever caused.
- Participants in Group 2 (Cologne area) or Group 3 (Munich) may decide to depart from Germany without returning to Berlin on 22 June. If you plan this approach – please contact us for itinerary details before booking for event travel.
Click here to be kept up-to-date with the latest news from Intergalva 2018