This ‘must-attend’ event for the worldwide galvanizing industry will be held in Verona, Italy, June 2021.
Features of Intergalva
- 3-day conference programme with simultaneous translation in German, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese
- Extensive trade exhibition
- Visits to galvanizing plants in Italy
- Exciting social programme
- Sightseeing tours for accompanying persons
Who should attend?
- Owners, operators and managers of galvanizing plants
- Users of galvanized products
- Corrosion specialists
- Everybody who has to specify corrosion protection for steel
- Suppliers of equipment and services to the galvanizing industry
- Suppliers of zinc and zinc alloys to the galvanizing industry
Verona and the Italian Lakes
- Verona is located 30 minutes drive from beautiful Lake Garda, the largest of the Italian Lakes and 90 minutes from Venice
- Verona is rich in theatrical history – the birthplace of 3 of Shakespeare’s plays The Taming of the Shrew, Two Gentlemen of Verona and Romeo and Juliet – visit Juliet’s Balcony or Romeo’s House!
- Verona has plenty of pretty piazzas – including Piazza Bra with the Roman Arena and Piazza delle Erbe which is lined with cafes, bars and restaurants!