This website is operated by « European General Galvanizers Association » (hereinafter « EGGA »), an international non-profit association incorporated in the United Kingdom, with head office in 11 Emmanuel Court, 14-16 Reddicroft, Sutton Coldfield, B73 6AZ, United Kingdom, and with national company registration number 2572689.
By registering and using the EGGA website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you will not use the website in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
By using the website, your data will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
All content is provided for the purpose of information and/or education only.
EGGA has compiled the pages on this website with appropriate care, and the information provided is offered in utmost good faith. This information is believed to be correct. Nevertheless, EGGA makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of this information.
This information is made available to the website visitors on the condition that each of them will make his/her own determination whether the information is suitable prior to any appropriate use of it.
EGGA is not responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance to the information contained in this website.
EGGA uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to compile reports for us on activity on the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
This site and its content, when applicable, are subject to copyright of EGGA and its Members. All rights are reserved.
Copyright if any, of third party material found in this website must also be respected.
Links with other websites
Links to other sites are provided solely as a convenience. Therefore, those links imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in these websites by EGGA.
Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to EGGA. This privacy statement describes the policy concerning the gathering and sharing of Users’ information through this EGGA website.
The present Privacy Statement complies with Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and is established pursuant to articles 6.1, f) and 13 of the Regulation.
EGGA may collect and process the personal data for the following purposes:
- The realization of its corporate purposes and, in particular, the promotion and defence of the general galvanizing industry and business;
- The promotion of its activities and its members’ activities towards the public in general, decision-makers and stakeholders (public or targeted campaigns, mailings, newsletters, etc.);
- The studies and researches related to the general galvanizing sector and industry;
- The statistical analysis on general galvanizing industry.
- The functioning and improvement of its communication channels, including this website.
- EGGA may also use and process the personal information you provide to:
- Contact you — either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, invitations etc. to you;
- Propose you to take part at Intergalva conferences and other EGGA events or activities ;
- Share with you some news and information;
- Confirm your registration on the EGGA event, publication, etc.;
- Statistical analysis.
EGGA collects personal data about its members’ representatives and employees, decision makers, stakeholders, and people who might show an interest in challenges, issues and new related to the general galvanizing sector in general. Such personal data may include your name and surname, your professional address, your e-mail, your phone number, your former or current position, your employer, firm or institution.
EGGA may collect and process your personal data through this website, through publicly available information sources and communication channels, or orally during phone conversation, events or other communication channels.
Your registration in this website requires personal information such as your name, your email and your company name. This information will be only visible by the staff of EGGA.
This information is collected only with your knowledge and is kept in secure databases.
Providing personal information on the EGGA website is compulsory for the purpose of registering to have access to certain content such as newsletters, publications, feedback forms. The mandatory information you need to provide is your name and your email address. This information will be only visible by the staff of EGGA.
Additional information may be added to your profile however, this information will be only visible to EGGA staff members unless you indicate otherwise in by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
EGGA may share your personal data with third parties for achieving the aforementioned purposes.
Where appropriate, third parties may be located both in the European Union and outside of it. In the event of data transfers to third parties outside the European Union, EGGA complies with the legal and regulatory provisions in force regarding such transfers and, in particular, ensures an adequate level of protection for the personal data thus transferred, on the basis of the solutions imposed or recommended by the European Commission, such as the standard contractual clauses.
You have the right to:
- obtain from EGGA, confirmation that personal data about you are or are not being processed and, if so, when they are, and to access this data;
- correct the data and, where appropriate, have your personal data completed if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- delete personal data in certain circumstances;
- impose limitations, in certain circumstances, on processing data that is of a personal nature;
- oppose, for reasons relating to the particular situation, personal data processing based on the legitimate interests of EGGA;
- oppose the treatment of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing purposes;
- opt for exclusion from being the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern you or significantly affect you. However, if the automated process is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract, you have the right to human intervention from EGGA, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision made by EGGA;
- receive personal data that you have provided to EGGA in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format; to transmit this data to another person or institution responsible for processing it in cases when (i) processing your personal data relies on your consent or for the purposes of executing a contract and (ii) the processing is carried out with the aid of an automated process; and to have your personal data transmitted directly from one responsible person or institution to another where technically possible;
- withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to lawful processing prior to the withdrawal of said consent, when processing your personal data relies on your consent.
To exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact EGGA (firstname.lastname@example.org) by standard mail or by-mail, with a copy of your passport or other identity document.
Your personal data will be stored until the cancellation upon request from you.
All our employees who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of official business matters, including personal data.
The EGGA website may contain links to sites external to it. EGGA shall not be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.